Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If I foster kittens

...that doesn't make me a cat lady, right?!??

6 bits of love:

mdiffenderfer said...

It depends on how long you foster them, and if you throw them at people on your lawn.

Alli said...

that all depends on whether or not you can actually just foster them... would you be able to part with them????

ETK said...

I could TOTALLY part with them. Baby already put his foot down and said no - HE SO'S MEAN! (not really, there's no way in hell they'd ever leave our house, he's very smart to my ways).

snoopy said...

Nope not at all. Cats can be tricky b/c they are hard to introduce. But... it does not make you a cat lady b/c you have a 2nd human in your house.

Now if I did it...yes.

Blondie said...

I think that just makes you a lady who never gets to sleep, and has lots of scratches on her arms.

WanderingGirl said...

I think it totally makes you a cat lady and there's nothing wrong with it! I foster all the time (currently have 3 orphaned 3 week old bambinos) and I love it. YOu will too. My two cats take it just fine with a little adjustment time. It's wonderfully rewarding, and though I cry every time they go to their new homes, I feel really good about them having good forever homes.